Saturday, October 11, 2008

WATT UP?

Some enterprising soul has erected a tent with a "For Rent" sign on it on the vacant lot slotted for the Watt Artisan project. As if the Watt Company didn't have enough concerns with the economy, now they may be faced with screening applications for a temporary tenant.
The Watt Co. has been wrestling with concepts to improve the appearance of the development lots until the time comes to begin construction. They are to present these options to the City Planning Commission at the November 12 meeting. But in the meantime the site has been transformed to accomodate an urban outdoorsy tenant?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(WATT, Me Worry?)

Got some on my blog too:
http://www.myspace.com/asashley

"GUERRILLA ART INSTALLATION IN POMONA’S ARTS COLONY"

October 11, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

LOVE IT!!

October 11, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger tibbi said...

Melissa and I are eyeing this- we were looking for something that says, "hey- we're not transients- we have a contract!"


do you think it would be permissible to build an outhouse, I didn't see a list of possible upgrades.

let me know when I can talk to an agent about this-

October 12, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is so clever!

October 13, 2008 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made my day when I seen it thanks to who ever did it lol.

October 13, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats totally classic! Pomona's finest artist!

October 15, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger me said...

This is too funny. I may steal the photo for a future post.

Anyone know if the tent is rent-controlled? LOL

Goddess of Pomona

October 22, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home